Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Have you noticed the collective moan that echoes through your classroom as soon as the phrase “word problems” comes out of your mouth? I know that I have more than I can count. This slope-intercept form application is designed to engage your students while challenging them to think outside of the box. This real world application is perfect for group work, challenging early finishers, or as an assessment.
The students will:
– define variables
– writing equations in slope intercept form
– understand and calculate slope
– use given information to solve equations with two variables
– understand budgeting and related ideas
– think critically and use reasoning to solve problems