Here are 7 activity sheets to print and use after you’ve read The Velveteen Rabbit to your students.
Print the PDF and you are Ready To Go!
1. Comprehension Sheet – This sheet asks students to draw and write about their favorite part and answer some questions related to story.
2. Writing – This page asks students to illustrate and write about their favorite toy.
3. Compare & Contrast the Velveteen Rabbit with real rabbits.
4. Compare & Contrast Old Fashioned Toys with Modern Toys.
5. 3 Story Maps to choose from.
Great option to leave for a substitute along with the book!
Simply Print & Go!