Here is a perfect winter resource to celebrate all things snow in
your classroom. Snow and snowflakes capture children’s imagination. The
life cycle of snowflakes is fascinating and snowflakes begin to grow
bigger and have an appearance depending on temperature, wind and
humidity. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process
of using steam activities to inspire students to ask questions.
Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions, thanks.
This engaging Snow Flake package contains:
1. How many snowflakes can you see?
2. Life cycle cards
3. Different types of snowflake cards
4. Think diving – What is the connection between ice crystals and a snowflake?
5. Fun facts
6. Snow Words
7. Sparkling Crystal Dictionary + Add your own words
8. Ask the Snowman Sparkling Questions about Snowflakes and Crystals
9. How Does a Snowflake Grow?
10. Can you make a giant snowflake?
11. Describe a snowflake
12. How to grow a snowflake?
13. Imagine strong winds
14. Random inspiration and Symmetry Using a Snowflake Dice (template included)
15. Imagine different colors
16. Snowflake Math Detective
17. Story writing – What if the seasons get mixed up?
Reviews of other Think Dive – Sparking Children’s Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
“This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats – just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!”
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians – STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
“Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!”
This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you
would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color
etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my