Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? This resource focuses on the study of frogs. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process…
Fun and engaging activities to encourage children to look at snowflakes with new eyes.
This package contains
1. How many snowflakes can you see?
2. Life cycle cards
3. Different types of snowflake cards
4. Think diving – What is the connection between ice crystals and a snowflake?
5. Fun facts
6. Snow Words
7. Sparkling Crystal Dictionary + Add your own words
8. Ask the Snowman Sparkling Questions about Snowflakes and Crystals
9. How Does a Snowflake Grow?
10. Can you make a giant snowflake?
11. Describe a snowflake
12. How to grow a snowflake?
13. Imagine strong winds
14. Random inspiration and Symmetry Using a Snowflake Dice (template included)
15. Imagine different colors
16. Snowflake Math Detective
17. Story writing – What if the seasons get mixed up?