Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
EDITABLE Solutions and Mixtures Activities, with step-by-step Google slides for each step, will increase your students’ independence while completing lab activities. This is perfect for every type of learner and especially helpful for students struggling to complete labs independently. These Solutions and Mixtures Activities were created to be easy to teach and fun to do. All of the activities use materials that are easy to find.
- Solution or Mixture? – Students discover the difference between a solution and a mixture.
- Does it Dissolve? – Students make colored sugar and add it to water, alcohol, and oil to discover some interesting differences in dissolving.
- Milk Rainbow – Students will explore mixtures by making a “rainbow” with milk, food coloring and detergent.
- Classroom Teachers
- Homeschool Parents
- Homeschool Co-op Teachers
- Christian School Teachers
- Enrichment Teachers
- Materials list for each activity
- Background information for the teacher
- Instructions for easy preparation
- Expected results for each activity
- Student instructions as printable worksheets
- Photos of each step for each experiment
- Editable Google Slides for each activity with photos of each step
- Glasses/cups of water
- Mason jars with rings
- Coffee filters
- Vegetable oil
- Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, 70%
- Food coloring
- Zip-closing plastic bag, sandwich size
- Clear plastic cups
- Craft sticks or stirrers
- Liquid dish soap
- Aluminum pie tin
- Cotton swabs
- Roses are Blue – Free resource from the Institute of Physics with instructions on how to change a flower’s color. This can be used as a take-home page for students to extend their learning at home.
Looking for more FUN EASY SCIENCE Chemistry Experiments for Middle School? Check out my other products:
- States of Matter
- Discovering Density
- Acids and Bases
- Phenomenal pH
Follow Easy Fun Science on Instagram for updated lessons, STEM Your Faith, ideas for teaching in the classroom/homeschool, and science experiment hacks!!