In this BOOM Deck, students will solve for ‘y’ and type in their answer.
♥How to view after purchase♡ ♥
- You must have a PDF reader. if you do not have one, or if it’s outdated in your system, download it here for FREE. It will also help you in viewing any future files.
♡ ♥How to Assign in the Boom Learning Platform♡ ♥
- Once you click to redeem, the Boom deck will automatically go into your Library category under the Purchased tab.
- Inside your Purchased tab, find the deck: “Solve for the variable ‘ y’ “
- Click on the blue ribbon that says “Action”.
- A drop down menu will appear. Click “Assign”.
♡ ♥Platform Applications♡ ♥
you know that these digital task cards (BOOM Decks) can be assigned
through Seesaw, Canvas,
Schoology, Google Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard, Whiteboard and more?
Well, you certainly can!
You can watch this video to find out how to assign them through Google Classroom if that’s how you row!
♡ ♥Compatibility♡ ♥
Students will go through the deck (and depending on the setup you have for your student/s in their home or classrooms) it is:
- compatible with click (regular students-no special needs)
- compatible with touch (touchscreens), ( for sensory/ autism/ ADHD students)
- compatible with blink/gaze the correct answer (if your student fits this category, please click here to set up. Once it’s been set up, it’ll be a breeze.
- compatible with whiteboard
♡ ♥About BOOM Cards♡ ♥
use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards
play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and
Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones,
and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have
a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying
with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for
self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. If you choose
not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will
still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students
as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant
feedback for decks that are self-grading).