99 pages of flashcards, Write Around the Room, word wall, handout, puzzles, activities, games plus Christmas bookmarks, cards, tree decorations and gift box. It also contains ‘My Spanish Christmas booklet’ for students to learn about Christmas traditions in Spain.
The vocabulary set includes: Papá Noel, un trineo, un reno, un regalo, un calcetín de Navidad, un duende, un árbol de Navidad, un bastón de caramelo, un adorno, una tarjeta de Navidad, un tronco de Navidad, un ángel, un belén, una vela, una estrella, un acebo.
This Spanish Christmas topic set comprises:
* 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
* Word wall set with separate title.
* 16 large color flashcards
* 2 Write around the room handouts, one standard, one interactive notebook style
* 16 large b/w flashcards
* A set of small b/w flashcards
* A color and a b/w handout of pictures and words
* My Spanish Christmas Book
* A matching activity set
* A b/w worksheet – color and label the picture
* 3 b/w anagrams worksheet (for differentiation) and answer keys
* A Christmas acrostic puzzle (two versions – one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
* 2 b/w Wordsearch activities with answer keys – one simple, one more complex
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
* A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
* 4 bookmarks with Spanish Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 4 Christmas cards with Spanish Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 6 Christmas present tags/tree decorations with Spanish vocabulary to cut out and color.
* A Christmas gift box to cut out, color, label and construct.