Guide your novice students with these editable Spanish rescue phrase cards. I use these in my Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 classes. They’re perfect to tape to students’ desks or to use as bookmarks.
Students can easily find helpful phrases and guidance with these cards. These rescue phrases guide them in asking questions or seeking help independently before asking you for support.
Spanish Rescue Phrases Includes:
- Editable Powerpoint Cards
- Print-and-Go PDF Cards
- 3 cards
- Male and female student images
- 7 different colors: red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, gray, white
- Suggested rescue phrases (below)
Suggested Rescue Phrases – You can edit these.
Tengo una pregunta.
I have a question.
Repite, por favor.
I don’t understand.
¿Puedo hablar en inglés?
Can I speak in English?
•Check your notes
•Check the word walls
•Ask a peer
•Raise your hand.
This resource is editable, so you can adjust these phrases for your class.
How to Use this Resource:
1. Edit the phrases to best support your students.
2. Choose your favorite colors and print on regular paper or cardstock (print 2/page for bookmarks). Print on colored paper for an added touch of whimsy!
3. Cut and laminate for each student.
4. Adhere to students’ desks with packing tape or allow students to choose their favorites to use as bookmarks.
Encourage students to turn to this guide when they need a little support. This not only helps students succeed, but encourages them to use their resources before asking you questions during class.
This product includes an editable PPT and ready-to-print PDF.