This mini lesson explores and helps students reflect on green and red choices, as well as their subsequent consequences. This mini-lesson explores:
– What are red and green choices?
– Reflection Activity – What are good choices and poor choices that students have made
– Example of green and red choices (visual supports)
– Simplified narratives (i.e.: green choices are GOOD choices and red choices are POOR choices.
– Explores responsibility and accountability (everyday we all have choices to make. Choices lead to consequences – whether good or bad.)
– Looking at the consequences by exploring Behaviours, Feelings (how the behaviour impacted themselves and others) as well as subsequent consequences (good or bad).
– Learning from the experience and changing behavioural patterns.
– Exploring situations and the opposites of green/red choices.