These spider activities for kindergarteners include facts, Venn diagram, writing craft, science, math, language activities and more!
There are enough activities for a week!
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Spider Facts
- Spider Anatomy Posters
- KWL Charts
- Writing Prompts & Craftivity
- Read, trace, color, & make the word: spider & web
- Syllable sort. 1 & 2 syllable words with Answer Key
- Spider Prepositions with Answer Key
- ABC dot-to-dot webs (upper and lower case)
- Make your own spider.
- About your spider pg.
- Label the spider
- Spider Lifecycle cut and paste
- 2 spider match pages.
- What spiders eat sort.
- Spiderweb/cotton/cotton candy observations
- Venn Diagrams
- Spider graph. B/W & color with Answer Key
- Spider weight activity with suggested answers.
- Spider collage/graph/data review w/Answers
- Color by number or number word.
- Spiderweb dot-to-dot count by 2s
- Fill in the missing numbers to 42.
- Spider eyes. Roll dice and add Googley Eyes to spider.
- Recording sheets for spider eyes activity.
- Count spiders on a web and make 10.
- Count the spiders with Answer Key.
- Spider Memory game.
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, or groups!
*Please leave Feedback if you like this pack!
*Click the green star above to FOLLOW me.
*Check out my store for more great new products!
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY RESOURCE IN ACTION! PLEASE TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM IF YOU POST IT! @thecurioushippo