Need a fun activity to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Need a quick indoor recess game during the month of March? Want to make your own St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game? This will be perfect for you!
- 1 Ready-to-Print St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game in COLOR
- 1 Ready-to-Print St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game in BLACK & WHITE
- 1 EDITABLE St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game EDITABLE TEMPLATE in COLOR
- 1 EDITABLE St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game EDITABLE TEMPLATE in BLACK & WHITE
- Directions for both versions
The ready-to-print St. Patrick’s Day themed I Have, Who Has game that includes 24 cards featuring the following themed words: March, seventeenth, St. Patrick’s Day, leprechaun, shamrocks, mushroom, hat, Ireland, pot of gold, balloon, 4 leaf clover, Irish flag, rainbow, gold coin, harp, cupcake, horseshoe, fiddle, Irish dancer, green, lucky, milkshake, and good luck.
In addition to the word there is also a corresponding picture included on the card so that even struggling readers can play successfully.
The editable game template is set up for 24 cards, but as it is editable, you can duplicate slides to create additional cards for larger class sizes or omit cards for smaller class sizes.
Both games come in full color versions and black and white versions to save on ink. I recommend printing the black and white versions on colored paper for a fun, brighter look.
****This file MUST be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint.
These games could be used in a few different ways. Some examples are:
You could use the pre-made St. Patrick’s Day Words game as a:
- St. Patrick’s Day activity/game
- Rainy day recess game
You could use the editable St. Patrick’s Day themed template/game:
- to review spelling words
- to review vocabulary words and/or definitions
- to review math facts