St Patrick’s day Number Tracing and Counting Math Centers along with Ten Frame Counting for March are loaded with fun, hands on St. Patrick’s day themed activities to help your students learn Number Counting as well as Number Tracing! Use this engaging March Math activity to practice Number recognition, Number tracing and Number Counting.
You can laminate these and use clothespin or Velcro for longer durability. This activity is perfect for small groups, literacy centers or morning bins! These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
St. Patrick Day Math Center includes:
- 20 Number Tracing Task Cards
- 20 Number Counting Task Cards
- 21 Ten frame Counting Task Cards
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
- Click this link to Join my Facebook Group! of like-minded teachers. I post about freebies and discount coupons there.