What do you do with your students before a holiday vacation? An interactive learning adventure, that’s what! Students will read a story about Stan the Snowman who is lost in the snowstorm. They will need to solve sudoku and crossword puzzles, mazes, and more to help him make it home. It is a fun and engaging way to celebrate the season! And, there is NO PREP! Just send the link to your students and off they go!
This escape room will probably take students 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- Link to Stan the Snowman-Lost in the Snowstorm escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or to parents’ email and they’re off to solve the mystery from home!
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school’s website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices