This elementary summer writing journal is a great summer English & Language Arts practice resource! Perfect for grades 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. NO PREP – Just print and go!
Keep your students practicing key writing, spelling, and handwriting skills all summer long, as they write a few sentences on the journal lines provided for each day! I use this with my own students, and I am excited to share it with you.
At the end of the summer, this journal actually ends up being a very special keepsake, as students have a booklet full of memories chronicling their summer!
- Cover page where students can write their names
- Journal entry pages for every day of April & August
- Letter home from teacher to parents
- 6 bonus summer writing prompts
- My favorite thing to do during the summer is…
- When I go to the beach, my favorite thing to do is…
- I love summer because…
- When I go to the pool I like to…
- What are your favorite treats to eat or drink during the summer…
- My favorite summer vacation was…
- Summer Math Packet
- Summer Reading Packet
- Summer Writing Journal
- Summer A to Z Handwriting Workbook
- Summer Code Breakers Activity Packet
- Summer Math & Reading Packet BUNDLE
- Summer Work All-Access MEGA BUNDLE