Looking for a fun escape room activity to teach your 2nd and 3rd grade level learners about triple-digit subtraction WITHOUT regrouping? Then look no further, this set of, superhero themed, digital task cards is just what you need to practice three-digit subtraction in person, OR in distance/virtual learning format. Thanks to the boom learning website, you can teach your students anywhere with this super fun, no-prep, and self-checking digital escape room that reviews three-number subtraction WITHOUT regrouping in one fun and engaging activity!
Not sure about this product?
BoomCards Preview Link
Interested in a Boom Learning account?
Check it out here
This is not a printable resource. By purchasing this resource, you will receive a PDF that will give you a redemption link to the Boom Learning website for you to redeem your purchase.
Reasons to buy:
- No prep! You just download, assign, and go.
- Fun SuperHero activity
- No printing, this is completely digital
- Thanks to the boom learning platform, this product is self checking.
- Wake up sick? This product is perfect sub plans.
- They are common core aligned.
- Multiple grade levels can use them. Enrichment, standard learning, or review (2-4)
How to use this resource:
- Use this as a whole group activity as a lesson.
- Independent review in math centers.
- SUB PLANS!
- At-home learning (for quarantining)
- Enrichment activities for students who are quick to finish.
- Assessment tool.
Not sure about Boom Learning/Boom Cards
Boom cards are a fun and engaging tool similar to a powerpoint presentation. The difference with boom cards is that they are self-grading, interactive, and can be formatted as a game. Students are assessed in real time with the Boom Learning platform and are taught in a game like format. Students are often asked to click, drag and drop, fill in blanks, and submit their answers. Boom Learning will stop them if they are wrong and give them a chance to fix their answers.
Looking for more? Check out:
Or, save money by purchasing a bundle!
Check our the rest of my store, or give me a follow by: