Are you looking for a quick way to see if your students can apply pyramid and cone formulas for surface area and volume? Used in my Honors Geometry class instead of a worksheet to reduce my grading time and to give students immediate feedback while remote learning. This document is also available in a google form that is self grading. This printable version comes with eight different versions of the same 10 cards for differentiation. Total of 10 questions!
→There are 5 questions relating to surface area and 5 relating to the volume.
There is a cone, 3 problems without pictures, a trapezoidal pyramid, a pentagonal pyramid, and a square pyramid.
- Surface Area and Volume
Resource is Great for:
- Algebra 2
- Remote Learning
- No prep, quick assessment
- Differentiation (8 versions)
- 10 questions
- 4 cards per page with multiple choice (black & white and color)
- 4 cards per page with free response (black & white and color)
- 2 cards per page with multiple choice (black & white and color)
- 2 cards per page with free response (black & white and color)
- Table of contents