It’s time to make synonyms and antonyms activities FUN for your students!
PLUS… these synonyms and antonyms worksheets and task cards are a perfect way to help your 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students with vocabulary development!
This file contains the following:
- 48 task cards (24 synonym cards and 24 antonym cards with 2 distinct questions types for each)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
- one worksheet for synonyms
- one worksheet for antonyms
- answer keys for each synonym and antonym worksheet
NOTE: You will find the links and instructions for the digital versions on the final seven pages of the product file!
Please note that the instructions for the synonyms and antonyms task cards allow students to use reference sources such as a dictionary or thesaurus (as indicated in the common core).
NOTE: This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The digital portion instructions appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and there is an additional option for students Google Forms where the task cards are automatically graded for you.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.