Are you looking for ways to help your students keep their notebooks organized? This Tabbed Biology Binder Interactive Notebooks resource will make your students want to stay organized!
There are several different options for using these dividers.
1. Cut them out and glue them to the pages of a composition book.
2. Use them in a spiral notebook.
3. Cut them out, glue them onto cardstock or construction paper, hole punch, and use them in binders.
The file contains 17 different dividers in both color and grayscale, plus 5 blank templates to use for your own unit titles. You could let students color the grayscale inserts themselves.
The unit titles are:
- The Nature of Science
- Life Activities
- Chemistry of Life
- Cell Transport
- Photosynthesis/Cell Respiration
- Asexual Reproduction/Mitosis
- Sexual Reproduction/Meiosis
- Human Impact
- Human Body Systems
This resource will work very well with my Interactive Binders resource!
*Get notified when I upload new products by clicking on the Follow button above!
*I love to connect with teachers! You can find me …
~ on Facebook
~ on Pinterest
~ and on my blog Engaging Biology