Use these Roll & Color Addition Games to celebrate “May the Fourth Be With You” or anytime of year! Build number fluency and addition skills with these STAR WARS THEMED ROLL AND COVER MATH GAMES! You get both “Roll and Color” and “Roll and Cover” versions.
18 Game Boards
9 color & 9 B&W
8 Varied Skill Levels and a create your own version
- 18 total gameboards
- 8 different skill levels (see previews)
- Open-ended Teacher’s Choice boards are open for the teacher to write in the directions and fill in the appropriate numbers in the circles. This will help you meet those special outlying needs you may encounter in your class.
- all games are in color and B&W
- Color games are called “Roll & Cover” wherein students will “cover” spaces with cubes
- B&W game are called “Roll & Color” wherein students will “color” spaces with crayons or a bingo dauber.