Looking for a fun Social Studies Thanksgiving and Fall activity where students actually learn? Then this bundle on traditions around the world is for you! There are 3 highly engaging and interactive activities included: an escape room with a pre-made interactive map on google my maps™, a scavenger hunt with comprehensive reading, and interactive game on google slides™. Absolutely no PREP. Perfect for any class especially Social Studies.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE THANKSGIVING AND FALL AROUND THE WORLD BUNDLE:
Thanksgiving and Fall Escape room includes:
– detailed teacher guide with lesson ideas
– pre-made interactive map of fall and thanksgiving traditions in following countries: Iran, China, Canada, United States, Thailand, Cambodia, Ireland, Ghana, Ecuador, Mexico, Italy, India, Kenya, and Great Britain
– digital escape room with 14 questions on google forms™
– students use interactive map to find answers to clues
– escape room questions include multiple choice and short answers
– students must answer each question correctly to continue to the next section
– a background story and story “checkpoints” throughout the escape room to get students in character
Scavenger hunt includes:
– digital teacher and student copy on google slides™
– 14 clues to answer on following traditions in: Ireland, Italy, Great Britain, Iran, China, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Kenya, Ghana, Ecuador, United States, Canada, and Mexico
– decoder sheet and answer sheet
– answer keys
– 2 options available:
– students look up answers to clues from online research
-students look up answers to clues from included passages
– All activities are editable in google slides™ or ready to print and 100% editable
First Thanksgiving Myths or Facts Interactive Game includes:
– teacher guide with lesson ideas
– digital student copy of game on google slides™
– 11 different questions
– each question has at least 2 options to choose from
– 100% editable score sheet with digital and print option available
– 100% editable reflection questions with digital and print option available
WHEN TO USE THIS THANKSGIVING AND FALL AROUND THE WORLD BUNDLE:
Use during fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving
Great to use in any class, especially Social Studies
Scavenger hunt is great to use in English class as well
Best used with Middle School
Your students will love this Fall and Thanksgiving bundle because they will be actively learning without even realizing it! These activities are perfect for students because they allow for student pace, are engaging, inquiry-based, keep students interested, promote cultural awareness, provide more independent work, lessen teacher burn out, and breaks up the repetitive book work.
THE BUNDLE PRICE REFLECTS A 20% OFF DISCOUNT OFF THE ACTUAL PRICE OF THE RESOURCES.
This Fall and Thanksgiving around the world bundle is available thru google forms™ and google slides™. Internet access is required to access the interactive map.
—— PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO MAKE A COPY OF THE INTERACTIVE MAP IN THE TEACHER GUIDE——–
THERE ARE ADDITIONAL HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD IN THE MAKING! DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY STORE FOR UPDATES ON UPCOMING ESCAPE ROOMS AND HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES!
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. This helps me determine which resources are most helpful to you and allows me to create more.
If you like my resources and want to know about sales, promotions, or when new products are uploaded, click on my store link HERE to follow me.
Copyright © Miss T Social Studies
Permission to use in single class only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product