Looking for a reading and writing activity for your emergent readers
to accompany your Thanksgiving unit? This Thanksgiving mini book is
perfect for kindergarten students who are learning to read and write
using predictive texts.
This mini book gives students a
predictive sentence stem on each page that they will be able to easily
read. Then students will complete the sentence by telling who or what
they are thankful for.
- 8-page mini book for emergent readers and emergent writers
- Black-and-white for students to color
- Fill-in-the-blank on each page for students to tell who or what they are thankful for
- 3-pages per sheet
- All sheets in numerical order and numbered
- Copy, cut, and staple all in order–SUPER QUICK AND EASY!
- guided reading groups
- guided writing groups
- literacy center
- whole group activity
- at-home learning activity
students are sure to enjoy this fun little mini book for Thanksgiving!
They will have so much fun taking their mini books home and reading them
to their family and friends. This is a great way to encourage that
literacy home connection!