Thanksgiving week can get a little bit crazy at school. Keep your first graders engaged and focused on important skills with these math and reading activities.
There is no-prep at all – just print and go! Includes the following:
- Thanksgiving Count and Graph
- Place Value Pilgrim Hats – Match the base ten block model to the correct number.
- Addition and Subtraction Acorns
- Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s
- Thanksgiving Story Problems
- Read and Color Turkey (long and short vowel words)
- Pumpkin Punctuation
- Thanksgiving Beginning and Ending Sounds
- Digraph Pies (CH and SH)
- Falling For Root Words (recognize words with ed and ing endings)
- A Thanksgiving Story (read and answer)
- Turkey Diagram Labeling (text feature)
Answer keys are included.