Here’s a set of cut and paste worksheet activities for the Beatitudes for big and little kids! They’re perfect for a lesson on the Sermon on the Mount or Beatitudes and the pages are differentiated for various ages/grades. The repetition is good to help with memorization.
The pages included are….
• 4 bee hive mats – 2 in color (1 with the blessed, 1 with the blessing), 2 in bw (1 with the blessed, 1 with the blessing)
• 2 beehives – 1 in color and 1 in bw to glue the Beatitudes in order
• 1 worksheet to place the Beatitudes in order from 1-8
• 3 cut & paste worksheets to place the missing words (1 with missing words, 1 with missing blessed, 1 with missing blessing)
• 1 Beatitudes strips to cut apart and place in order on a separate paper
• 1 Beatitudes page (Matthew 5:1-12 to cut out words and glue them on the sheet in order)
• 6 answer keys
These activities are good for a variety of ages/grades and are perfect for learning, memorizing, or reviewing the Beatitudes!
NOTE: This is for the Catholic version of the Beatitudes from the New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE).
UPDATE: This has been updated so that all pages match and this resource matches the other Beatitudes resources using the NRSVCE version of the Bible. This update is shown in the thumbnails, but not in the preview.
NOTE: This is part of The Beatitudes BUNDLE – Catholic at a savings of more than 20% off the individual resource prices!
Matthew 5:1-12 from the New Revised Standard Version Bible: Catholic Edition, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2018 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.