This novel study for by Walter Farley has a page for every chapter to allow for flexibility! Pick and choose which pages you do, or do one chapter and one page at a time!
Included activities are:
- Multiple Choice
- Critical Thinking Questions
- True/False Questions
- Fill-in-the-Blank and Short Answer Questions
- Vocabulary Definitions and Synonyms
- Creative Drawing and Writing
- Prepositional Phrases and Idioms
- Onomatopoeias and Personification
- Bible Verses
Ways to use this product:
- print it
- use it as a guide to orally discuss the book with your student(s)
- put it up on computer or screen and let student(s) complete the questions in a notebook or on a white board
Please note before downloading or purchasing: All of my products contain crosses, Bible scripture, and/or references to God.
*This novel study has 18 student pages and the answer key (38 total pages).