This Poetry Comprehension Lesson Pack for the poem “The Charge of the Light Brigade” by Alfred, Lord Tennyson uses the Common Core standards and contains test prep QUESTIONS and ANSWERS as well as writing and visualization activities to help students prepare for reading comprehension standardized tests!
Make teaching this compelling poem about bravery in the face of certain death STRESS-FREE for you and your students!
WHY THIS PACK?
One of the things I struggle with the most is preparing my students for all kinds of exams that they will encounter. With this EASY-TO-USE packet, you can practice with your students, so they will feel more confident analyzing poetry. It is great for pull-outs, push-ins, whole group, small group, or sub plans. Give yourself a breath of fresh air with this NO PREP curriculum that integrates test prep within the teaching of literature!
Just PRINT and TEACH!
Types of Questions:
- Multiple Choice
- Order of Events
- 2 Part Question
- Short/Open Response
This product includes the following:
- Copy of the poem “The Charge of the Light Brigade” by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- 11 Common Core Style Questions (QUIZ)
- Answer Key and Explanations for ALL answers
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Differentiated Reading Activities
- Writing Activity with Tips, Example, & Rubric Options
- Covers Theme, Words/Phrases, Citing Evidence, and Structure
CHECK OUT MY BUNDLES FOR A GREAT DISCOUNT!