This pack is for the parable of The Good Samaritan and would be perfect to accompany a lesson, review, or many other ways. It includes a wide variety of worksheets, activities, and a craftivity to recount the parable of Jesus from Luke 10:29-37.
Included in this pack….
• Story Wheel (with 2 back wheel options) to retell the parable
• “Helping Hands” Mini-Booklet to sequence events of the parable along with the Bible verse
• Worksheets and Puzzles (Criss Cross, Word Search, Fill in the Blank, Cut & Paste Sequence, Unscramble, Decoder)
• Paper Craftivity to color and stick band aids on the injured man (with a choice of 2 pictures to color)
• Answer Keys for all the Worksheets and Puzzles
These worksheets and activities would also suit a study on helping hands, kindness, Fill the Bucket, or other lessons. This resource includes a clickable Table of Contents so that you can easily find what you’re looking for.
NOTE: This pack is geared more toward the Catholic faith, but would suit other religions as well.
NOTE: This pack is included in The Good Samaritan Worksheet & Activity Pack BUNDLE at a savings of 20% off the individual pack price!
UPDATE: (10/21/2020) This resource has been updated to the NRSVCE version of the Bible. The update can not be seen in the preview or thumbnails.
Luke 10:29-37 from the New Revised Standard Version Bible: Catholic Edition, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest ❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.