Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
With this multiple choice, plot-based quiz covering the fifth chapter of The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, high school English teachers will be able to evaluate reading comprehension and promote homework accountability. A short answer version is also provided, along with answer keys. Materials are delivered in printable Word Document and PDF formats. By taking this quiz, students will demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Gatsby’s efforts to convince Nick to arrange a reunion
- Gatsby’s gratitude to Nick for agreeing
- Daisy’s humorous response to Nick’s request that Tom not join
- Examples of Gatsby’s self-conscious and nervous behavior
- Daisy’s being brought to tears
- Gatsby’s long nights outside staring at the green light
- A characterization of Gatsby’s mansion
Materials are available for teaching a variety of texts such as: