This is a large pack of worksheets and activity pages for the Parable of the Lost Sheep that Jesus told. This perfect to accompany or review a lesson, homework, or other ways for parables, Jesus, New Testament, or anything that suits your needs. It’s differentiated for a variety of ages/grades to use for religious education, homeschool, or other places.
Included in this Pack….
Worksheet and Activity Pages
▷ Fill in the Blank for Luke and Matthew (Differentiated)
▷ Word Search
▷ Alphabetical Order
▷ Sequence the Images
▷ Sequence the Verses
Find the Lost Sheep
▷ 2 Jigsaw Puzzles
▷ Scrambled Puzzle (Straight) with the hymn “The Ninety and Nine” by Elizabeth Clephane
▷ Trace or Write in Print for Luke and Matthew (Differentiated)
▷ Trace or Write in Cursive for Luke and Matthew (Differentiated)
▷ Verse Posters for Luke and Matthew (Color and Black & White)
▷ 1 Each for Luke and Matthew
▷ Color, Cut, and Paste the Sheep, then Glue Cotton Balls (or Other)
▷ “Find the Lost Sheep”
▷ For All Worksheets and Activity Pages
NOTE: This is based on the Catholic version of the Bible, but may be suitable for other faiths.
Luke 15:3-7 and Matthew 18:10-14 from the New Revised Standard Version Bible: Catholic Edition, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest ❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright 2022 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.