This Distance Learning Short Story Comprehension Quiz Pack for “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell uses the Common Core standards and contains test prep QUESTIONS and ANSWERS (modeled after standardized tests and assessments) as well as pre-quiz reading comprehension questions to get students thinking critically before they take the quiz!
Make teaching this short story E in your physical and online learning classroom!
One of the things I struggle with the most is preparing my students for all kinds of exams that they will encounter. With this EASY-TO-USE pack, you can practice with your students, so they will feel more confident analyzing short stories and preparing for state assessments. It is great for pull-outs, push-ins, whole group, small group, or sub plans!
Give yourself a breath of fresh air with this NO PREP curriculum that integrates test prep within the teaching of literature!
HOW TO USE:
***Just PRINT and TEACH with PDF or ASSIGN and TEACH with INTERACTIVE slides and forms for use in Google Classroom™ and MS Teams™; just download the slides as a PowerPoint and upload for student use! (This pack includes the PDF and DIGITAL options!)
Types of Questions:
- Multiple Choice
- Order of Events
- 2 Part Questions
This product includes the following:
- 25 Common Core Style Questions and Answers in PDF, FORMS, & SLIDES
- Reading Questions based on the quiz questions in PDF & SLIDES
- Multiple-Choice Quiz Option in PDF
- Copy of the story in Slides in PDF & SLIDES
- Answer Keys and Explanations in PDF
- Covers Theme, Central Idea, Words/Phrases, Citing Evidence, Complex Characters, and Structure
- 35 PDF Pages, 19 Slides, 25 Q&A in Forms