$3.00 Multi-licenses $2.50
Are you teaching the numbers 1-10 in Spanish? Set your students for success with learning how to say, write, and count each number!
This mini-book will help your students practice counting, reading, and writing the numbers 1-10 in Spanish.
This emergent reader mini book in Spanish is a printable book that teaches the numbers using number form, word form, and count-to-object correspondence.
It is ideal for those learning to count in Spanish. You can use it in your Dual Language classroom, Bilingual Homeschool, Spanish for Beginner lessons.
This product is great for:
- beginner and emergent readers
- those learning to count in Spanish
- those learning to write the numbers
- those learning to count objects
- building literacy skills
- those wanting to increase their vocabulary in Spanish
- A cover / title page for the booklet
- 6 pages for a total of 12 sheets when assembled
- 1 page per number when assembled
- printable instructions to save you prep time!
- color, trace, and write the number
- includes number form, word form, base ten, and write the number word in Spanish
All content of this mini-book is in Spanish.