Get to know the structure of the eyes and how it is that we see!
This resource is designed to help students learn about the eye. The purpose of the resource is for students to be able to identify and name different components in our eyes and be able to explain how the eye works. With the diagrams included students will know the location of specific places inside the human body and what function these structures perform. By reading along and looking at the diagrams students will have a visual and better understanding. This resource is great to build more understanding regarding our five senses.
This Product Includes:
• 1 Reading passage with questions to learn about they eye
• 1 key vocabulary review page
• 2 interactive journal pages for science notebooks about key structures in eyes (one is large and one is small)
• 1 eye diagram with blanks for students to fill in
• 6 eye diagrams in color and black and white (posters and handouts)
• Answer key
FOLLOW me to be notified of new resources available.
This seller usually responds within 2 hours.