Get to know the structure of the mouth and how it is that we taste!
This resource is designed to help students learn about taste. The purpose of the resource is for students to be able to identify and name different components in our mouth and be able to explain how we taste. With the diagrams included students will know the location of specific places in the tongue and the human body and what function these structures perform. By reading along and looking at the diagrams students will have a visual and better understanding. This resource is great to build more understanding regarding our five senses.
This Product Includes:
• 1 Reading passage with questions to learn about they eye
• 1 key vocabulary review page
• 2 interactive journal pages for science notebooks about key structures in ear (one is large and one is small)
• 1 mouth diagram with blanks for students to fill in
• 6 mouth diagrams in color and black and white (posters and handouts)
• Answer key
FOLLOW me to be notified of new resources available.
This seller usually responds within 2 hours.