This is a novel study for by Laura Ingalls Wilder. It has a page for every chapter and aims to enhance reading comprehension, review some forms of figurative language, and introduce new vocabulary-all while still enjoying the book!
Pick and choose which pages you do, or do one chapter and one page at a time.
Included activities are:
- Multiple Choice
- Critical Thinking Questions
- Short answer
- Creative Writing and/or drawing
- Important concepts such as context clues, hyperboles, and onomatopoeias
- Bible verses
Enjoy reading and understanding this book at home or at school!
Please note before downloading or purchasing: All of my products contain crosses, Bible scripture, and/or references to God.
Ways to use this product:
- print it out
- use as an oral discussion guide
- leave up on computer and let students write answers on notebook paper or whiteboard
To see other novel studies like this one, check out my homepage.
*This novel study includes 33 student pages and an answer key (65 total pages).