This page will always contain the most
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE but please check the details below.
If you have any questions that aren’t
covered here, want any clarification or if you’d like to chat about a license
to use my art in a way not allowed for standard use, please ask! Mail me at [email protected] and we’ll chat
hope you love your freebies or purchases!
- Use my clip art to create and sell your unique educational products on websites such as TeachersPayTeachers, Buy, Sell Teach, MadeByTeachers, Educents, etc. You MAY NOT sell or give away products with my clip art on Amazon.
- Use my clips in printable educational resources (worksheets, task cards, lesson plans, etc.).
- Use my clips in Boom Cards and other digital resources
provided that images are not used as movable elements, and they are flattened
with text and other design elements.
- Use my images on your website or and blog, but they must
be flattened with text or other elements so they can’t be lifted directly off
your page. If you use any of my images on your website, please provide a
clickable link to my store.
- Use my clips in class décor products, provided that they
are combined with other elements (borders, backgrounds, words, etc.), flattened
and turned into an original design that took time and effort.
- Enjoy using my clips to create resources for use in your
classroom or at home! This counts as
personal use, and if you’re not planning to share or distribute these items,
whether for sale or as freebies, you can use the clips as you like.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Share or sell my graphics with other people or on any
online networks or platforms.
- Create products, whether for sale or giveaway, where
isolated graphics are the main element; this includes things like finger
puppets, paper crafts, color by code, coloring pages that don’t have an
educational component and aren’t integrated into a larger educational product,
- Use my art for creating and selling cutting files, online
games, apps or software, digitized embroidery, fabric, greeting cards, decals,
clothing, notepads, stamps, stationery, stickers, etc.
- Use my art to create items for sale on print-on-demand
sites like Etsy, Zazzle, etc.
- Copy, share, distribute or sell any of my products as a
standalone product, or in any kind of design collection for sale.
- Copy my clips or claim the clip art as your own.
- Modify my art, resell the art as clip art, or use elements
of my clip art to create your own pieces of clip art (including things like
borders, digital papers, stationery, etc.)
- Use my art in books or any form of mass production.
- Use my clip art as part of a logo (however, you can
contact me for a customized logo clip).
- Use my clip art to design something for another seller
(such as a logo or banner).
- Use my clip art in commercial web or blog design services
(designs you’re selling).
Please use my clip art fairly when it comes to commercial
use. Clip art should be used as a design element, combined with other design
elements and your own unique educational content. Your product must have substance on its own
and cannot be in direct competition with my clip art. For example, coloring
pages with only a heading added rely too much on the artwork and are not
Thank you, and I hope you have fun creating awesome
PLEASE NOTE: These terms are
©Clever Cat Creations 2019