Distance learning calls for creating digital materials for you and your students. Use this simple “Google hack” to create editable worksheets for your students using Google Apps. Follow my steps, and you won’t ever lose your original copy and you can easily share copies with your students regardless of what learning management system your school uses. Once completed, students simply fill in the worksheet!
This resource includes the following features:
- 1 Step-by-Guide On How to Create Digital Editable Documents
- 1 Link to the Editable Version of this Resource
- Learn the trick of “forced copy”
- Learn How to Make Existing Google Docs into Student-facing documents
- For Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets!
- For Google users — this hack is a must!
- But you can use editable links and share them with anyone!
- Just like when you use the “share with every student” feature on Google Classroom — you can do the same thing even without Classroom.