Printable Valentine’s Day letter identification and visual scanning worksheets for the letters A to Z. This packet is low prep and incorporates visual scanning, letter recognition, fine motor, and visual perceptual skills including activities to grade up and down for reach letter. Low prep worksheets that are print and go to use in your classroom, occupational therapy, or speech therapy sessions.
*Directions on worksheets are to color on each worksheet, however adaptation examples are provided including using play dough, manipulative/s, bingo dobbers, etc*
This packet includes 54 pages:
- 1 page per letter for upper case letter identification (26 pages)
- 1 worksheet with focus on identification of upper case letters vs other letters of the alphabet example B vc C, G, H, J, K, etc
- 1 page per letter for lower case letter identification (26 pages)
- 1 worksheet with focus on identification of lower case letters vs other letters of the alphabet example B vc C, G, H, J, K, etc
- 2 Blank (1 Upper and 1 Lower) color the letter options: these worksheets include blank Valentine’s Day monsters with a box to write in what letter the student should color.