This is not a traditional Force Vector Lab. It has a lot more emphasis on inquiry-based learning opposed to the classical labs which have lots of directions to follow and information to plug in. This lab is great because there are an infinite number of ways to solve each problem/scenario. Students will need to be creative and think for themselves in order to complete this lab.
Force Table with:
– 4 Pulleys
– 4 Mass Hangers
This is an NGSS-aligned lesson. Your students will engage in three-dimensional learning by analyzing and interpreting data, discussing with other students, and performing multiple experiments.
What is included:
Lab Worksheet (FULLY EDITABLE)
– For THREE different levels of students (CP, Honors, and AP)
– Step-by-step instructions to get students started on their lab
– Just print and you’re ready to start
– Detailed layout of how to introduce and do the activity (3 different methods)
– Every step has answers to the correct procedure with a point system
– Includes instructional video