A packet for teaching about the different types of vertebrate animals. Animals include reptiles, mammals, amphibians, fish, and birds. The resources listed below are included.
1. A bar graph where students must identify, record, and graph the number of each animal group. The student data sheet is provided, as is custom graph paper.
2. There are two versions of a matching worksheet: one with 13 and one with 26 animals which allows you to differentiate the activity. Answer key provided.
3. Also included is a graphic cut and paste activity where students match animal images to their correct group.
4. A comparative table for reptiles, amphibians, mammals, birds, and fish is provided with the answer key included.
5. A Who-am-I Worksheet
Simply print and use!
All life science resources are aligned with NGSS
• This product is not editable.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails provided for this product.
• All products are for individual use in a single classroom. If you’re interested in sharing with other teachers, parents, or facilitators, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final.
• If you have technical issues, MbT requests that you contact their support team for technical assistance.
Copyright by Dr. Dave’s Science. All Rights Reserved.