Today is Monday Book Extension Activity
Colorful story props for re-telling the story and a cut-and-paste sequencing activity.
1. Cut out the pictures of the cruise-ships and the diver and laminate.
2. During Circle Time put all the cruise-ships face up in the middle of the circle.
3. Ask the children to turn around or close their eyes.
4. Hide the diver under a cruise-ship.
5. Children take turns guessing under which cruise-ship with which shape on the cruise-ship is.
6. The child gets to keep the cruise-ship if guessed correctly.
7. Continue until all clouds are gone.
Be sure to “Follow me” for updates on new products and freebies!!