Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
where the wild things are reading activities Need some high quality reading activities for the story ‘Where the Wild Things are’ by Maurice Sendak? This is a massive value pack with comprehension quesitons, connecting to text, predicting activities, vocabulary and writing tasks. Also includes visual posters and cards for role-plays.
Not sure where to begin when unpacking the story ‘Where the Wild Things are’ by Maurice Sendak? This print and go pack has everything done for you from visuals, comprehension questions, writing tasks and more. 151 page printable pdf document for K to Year 2 students.
questions for where the wild things are includes;
- main story elements (e.g. characters, setting, problem…)
- colouring in pages
- prediction and visualisation
- creative thinking writing prompts
- label writing
- description writing
- cloze pages (x2)
- read, write and draw
- sentence stem writing prompts
- vocabulary pages (nouns, verbs, word from the text – gnashed)
- speech bubbles
- sentence type writing prompts (statement, question, exclamation and command)
- true or false
- direct questions
- indirect questions
- blank story map templates
- story retell
- write your own story
- summary of story
- letter writing
- what would you change
- book report templates
- story visuals to use for retells plus one poster
- story words to display
- 151 pages includes cover pages
- hyperlinks in contents page
Please check your printer settings prior to printing (e.g. fit to page, print in printable area).
This is massive value. Enjoy!