Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
This is a fun St. Patrick’s Day food science activity that has students writing like a food critic. They get to really experience their food while deciding if they would recommend it to others, with the final product being a written review full of food adjectives.
Included with this resource:
- Teacher’s guide
- Cover page for student packets
- Informational page about food critics
- List of food adjectives with a St. Patrick’s Day theme
- Initial food review page where students jot down food adjectives and rate what they are eating
- Writing a Food Review checklist
- Two examples of finished food reviews with St. Patrick’s Day themes
- Page to write out the final draft of their food review, with two options
Please see the product preview for more information!
The St. Patrick’s Day Food Critic can be used with anything from store bought shamrock cookies brought in for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration, to a fancy carrot cake made by your food science class in March, to an elegant dinner dish that you made with your homeschooler. There are lots of possibilities for this versatile activity!
This activity was created for 3rd-4th grade students.