Brain breaks and mindfulness have NEVER been more important!
Put your students on the path to more peace and well-being using these yoga cards, posters, book list, and journal!
They are perfect for daily brain breaks in Kindergarten through 5th grade or for use in a cool-down or calm-down corner.
This product includes:
- 36 full-color yoga poses with the name of yoga pose, image, and explanation
- 36 black-and-white posters (same as color yoga posters)
- 36 mini-sized (4 to a page) posters in color and black and white
- a children’s picture book list
- a journal with one cover as well as one page that can be copied multiple times for the yoga journal.
- Google Slides digital version of cards and journal.
Please see the preview for samples of each item listed.
The book list includes yoga picture books for children and is perfect for the following new yoga picture books: Good Morning Yoga: A Pose by Pose Wake Up Story by Miriam Gates, Goodnight Yoga: A Pose by Pose Bedtime Story by Mariam Gates, Yawning Yoga by Laurie Jordan, and I Am Yoga by Susan Verde. These picture books include many of the yoga poses featured in this product and would be a perfect accompaniment to this yoga product.
NOTE: This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The digital portion instructions appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital distance learning portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
Click HERE to view a short video that displays more of this yoga product content.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.