Resources you purchase on Madebyteachers.com are digital downloads and are delivered electronically. They cannot be returned like a physical product could be, and for this reason all sales on Madebyteachers.com are considered final and nonrefundable.
You may be eligible for a refund only under the limited circumstances listed below. Refund requests must be submitted within 60 days of purchase if it falls into one of the exceptions listed below.
- File Download Status – You purchased a product that was never downloaded.
- Duplicate Purchase – You purchased the same resource more than once.
- Misrepresentation – A resource description or preview misrepresented what is contained in the resource.
- Compromised File – A resource file is missing content, or the file is damaged.
- Technical Limitations – You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements are not included in the description or the technical requirements are not accurately included in the description.
If your purchase meets one of the requirements mentions above, and you would like to request a refund, you should send the request to [email protected] and include your order number, the resource name, and your concerns about the resource.
A link to this Refund Policy page can also be found on the Help & FAQ page.