These multiplication BUMP games with a fun Christmas theme were designed to help your students practice the multiplication facts 2’s to 12’s. Perfect for math class, math centers, early finishers, homework, morning work, tutoring and more! Laminate the color versions to use year after year. There are 11 different game boards in color, one board per fact 2’s to 12’s, and the same game boards in ink-saving black and white.
11 different game boards in color (one board per facts 2’s to 12’s)
same 11 different game boards in ink-saving black and white (one board per facts 2’s to 12’s)
This resource would work for third graders , high achieving second graders or fourth graders who could use some review!
- early finishers
- sub tubs
- math stations/centers
- holiday work
- small group
- end of unit quick assessments
- distance learning
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright by Anne Rozell “Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell”. All Right Reserved.