Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
This is a creative and engaging intervention based on Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TFCBT) principles to support students to explore Domestic Violence.
This mini-lesson explores the following key areas:
– What is Domestic Violence and examples?
– Learning about the symbol of Domestic Violence (purple ribbon)
– Exploring fault/blame mentality
– Exploring Secrets
– Reflective Questions (feelings, thoughts, what if and what would you do questions?
– Exploring what you would do if you were not believed or listened too
– Your “Helping Hand” – exploring those who are in their support system
– Safety Planning (what children can do in an emergency and calling for help in an emergency)
NOTE – The purpose of this resource is to support children’s understanding of this topic to help them keep safe. Education helps to keep our children safe and work towards reducing violence and abuse in the community. At All Therapy resources we are devoted to increasing awareness of all aspects of children’s safety, particularly that of personal safety and protective behaviours within Family Violence Systems.
This resource is more question and reflective based as opposed to psych educative. This resource has been created with a trauma-informed framework in mind to ensure that regardless of the student audience the questions can be utilized as either a foundation on which to either ascertain current knowledge or to ascertain thoughts and feelings on the subject matter. From such foundation, these questions allow students to grown in their knowledge and insight on this topic.
NOTE: Therapists are encouraged to utilize their own therapeutic and clinical judgment and insight as to how to utilize this resource.