This packet contains directions for an integrated art project on the sense of touch. A variety of possible materials of different textures to use are listed. A hand template of appropriate size is included.
There is also a worksheet where students match the texture word (rough, smooth, ect.) to an image. This packet also contains five separate word searches containing Sense of Touch vocabulary words. The word searches are arranged in difficulty and are excellent examples to place in an evidence folder to show differentiation.
• This product is not editable.
• Please take a minute to read the product description and to view the thumbnails provided for this product.
• All products are for individual use in a single classroom. If you’re interested in sharing with other teachers or parents, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final.
• If you have technical issues, MbT requests that you contact their support team for technical assistance.
Dr. David Purvis. After obtaining a PhD in Microbiology, I switched careers and became a middle school and elementary science teacher because I loved kids. Almost thirty years later I have taught science in some context to every grade level from pre-K to college education classes. My store offers rigorous resources that align meaningful content, an inquiry approach, NGSS standards, and student interest.
Copyright by Dr. Dave’s Science. All Rights Reserved.