Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
46 pages of fun activities, flashcards, Write Around the Room and four different kinds of puzzle for teaching French vocabulary for talking about transport. The vocab set includes: une voiture, un vélo, une moto, un autobus, un train, une trottinette, un camion, une ambulance, un avion, un camion de pompiers, une montgolfière, un hélicoptère, un sous-marin, un bateau, un voilier, un canoë.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use and instructions.
2. Write Around the Room activity – 16 color pictures to hide around the room and two different styles of worksheet (one interactive notebook style, the other single sheet) for the students to fill in the words as they find the pictures. The pictures can also be used as flashcards.
3. Color and black and white vocabulary handouts.
4. Matching cards.
5. ‘Les Transports’ mini-book to complete and color.
6. Two Word Search Puzzles and answer keys.
7. Crossword Puzzles (2 versions for differentiation) and answer key.
8. Missing Letters Puzzles (2 versions for differentiation) and answer key.
9. Two Codebreaker Puzzles and answer keys.
Please look at the preview to see what is included in this resource and to make sure it is suitable for your students.