Build number fluency and addition skills with these Fun HALLOWEEN ROLL AND COVER MATH GAMES! You get both “Roll and Color” and “Roll and Cover” game versions. Perfect for Math Centers, substitute teachers, morning work and early finishers.
54 Game Boards!
9 Varied Skill Levels! (see previews)
Color & Black and White versions!
3 Different Backgrounds!
HOW TO USE
- Distance learning
- Morning Work, Bell Ringers
- Substitute Plans
- Math Centers, Math Stations
- Skill Practice or Review
- Early Finishers
- 54 total gameboards
- 3 different boards (haunted house, cat in pumpkin, witch)
- 9 different skill levels (see previews)
- Open-ended Teacher’s Choice boards are open for the teacher to write in the directions and fill in the appropriate numbers in the circles. This will help you meet those special outlying needs you may encounter in your class.
- all games are in color and B&W
- Color games are called “Roll & Cover” wherein students will “cover” spaces with cubes
- B&W game are called “Roll & Color” wherein students will “color” spaces with crayons or a bingo dauber.