This Mini-Lesson utilizes a reflective framework to explore anger. Throughout this mini-lesson students will be requested to reflect on the following topics:
– What is anger?
– Difference between anger and aggression
– Consequences of behaviour
– Anger Awareness – Exploring Triggers
– Presentation of Anger including clues and warning signs Thoughts, feelings, – behaviours and physical presentations
– Costs and Benefits of Anger
This is a great resource for students who need to explore and address their anger!