Using magnifying glasses or microscopes in the classroom? These super simple worksheets help students record their observations in pictures and words. One features a huge drawing space so even the smallest of details can be captured!
Helps you teach:
- visual observation
- creating accurate drawings
- descriptive writing
- recording magnification
- comparing results obtained using different tools
- using your eyes, a magnifying glass, and a microscope page
- multiple specimens page
- one specimen with a large drawing area (mentions digital microscopes) page
- 8.5×11 poster for displaying one drawing
Need a special layout? Let me know in the Q&A!